We apply our previous field organizing experiences to deconstruct Trump’s alleged “voter fraud” investigation in “This Week’s Trump Tweets” #twtt. We also launch a mini-series called Growing up “Asian” in America, where we feature stories of ordinary people of the Asian American and Pacific Islanders community, and share our own growing-up stories.
- Jared Kushner, Sean Spicer, Steve Bannon, Steven Mnuchin, Tiffany Trump all registered to vote in two states
- Danger of the “voter fraud” investigation
- Hillary Clinton’s current popular vote margin over Donald Trump
- Seven Muslim countries US-entry ban overview
- Steve Bannon labeling the media the “Opposition Party”
- Kevin’s English learning path: Arthur -> Magic School Bus -> Fresh Prince of Bel Air
- Tony’s first contact with racial humor: Frank Delima