Kiran Ahuja, former Executive Director of the White House Asian-American & Pacific Islanders Initiative, joins the podcast for our second installment of AAPI Heritage month to share her inspiring story growing up in the Deep South to becoming one of the most prominent AAPI appointees in the Obama administration. Of course, we cannot not talk about Comey…so we did.
- Full Transcript of Trump’s interview with the Economist (wet kiss for Xi Jinping anyone?)
- Voter Suppression Commission overview
- Why Kris Kobach is a problem for voting rights
- Ann Coulter loves Kris Kobach
- “Real” news China trade deal primer
- Why the trade deal with China isn’t as bigly as DJT claims
- The history of “prime the pump” (tl:dr not invented by Trump)