We apply our previous field organizing experiences to deconstruct Trump’s alleged “voter fraud” investigation in “This Week’s Trump Tweets” #twtt. We also launch a mini-series called Growing up “Asian” in America, where we feature stories of ordinary people of the Asian American and Pacific Islanders community, and share our own growing-up stories.
- Jared Kushner, Sean Spicer, Steve Bannon, Steven Mnuchin, Tiffany Trump all registered to vote in two states
- Danger of the “voter fraud” investigation
- Hillary Clinton’s current popular vote margin over Donald Trump
- Seven Muslim countries US-entry ban overview
- Steve Bannon labeling the media the “Opposition Party”
- Kevin’s English learning path: Arthur -> Magic School Bus -> Fresh Prince of Bel Air
- Tony’s first contact with racial humor: Frank Delima
Editorial Disclaimer: The content of this episode has been edited for clarity and better listening experience. We recorded this podcast over Skype, using Pamela Skype Audio Recorder, and edited this podcast using Adobe Audition. Painstaking effort has been taken to remove vocal annoyances like stuttering, talking too quickly, or overusing vocal cliches like “um”, “ah”, “uh”, and “you know.” We promise that none of our conversations have been edited out of sequence.