Ro Khanna, Congressman of CA-17, joins the podcast to kick off this year’s May Asian-American & Pacific Islanders Heritage Month with his inspirational story in public service (and also shares some great restaurant recommendations in Fremont, CA). Also, we felt compelled to discuss our thoughts and feelings about the passage of Trumpcare 2.0.
- FoxNews painting Elizabeth Warren’s tweets as shrill
- The electoral politics surrounding Trumpcare 2.0 in 2018
- Fact Check by the Washington Post on Trumpcare 2.0 (it’s not as scary as people say…)
- Senator Cory Booker’s amazing whiteboard video about Trumpcare 2.0
- Federalist Paper #62 by James Madison on why the Senate should exist
Editorial Disclaimer: The content of this episode has been edited for clarity and better listening experience. We recorded this podcast over Skype, using Pamela Skype Audio Recorder, and edited this podcast using Adobe Audition. Painstaking effort has been taken to remove vocal annoyances like stuttering, talking too quickly, or overusing vocal cliches like “um”, “ah”, “uh”, and “you know.” We promise that none of our conversations have been edited out of sequence.