What do Disney FastPass and budget reconciliation have in common, and why we should care in the aftermath of the Trumpcare debacle? Find out from this episode! Also, we highlight two congressional districts where the Asian-American vote can make a decisive difference in the 2018 mid-term elections.
- Avenue Q musical, where Tony first learned the word “schadenfreude”
- Paul Ryan’s statement after Trumpcare failed
- This is why Trumpcare was a bad bill. Period.
- Asian Americans’ numbers and political influence are growing (LA Times)
- Cook Political Report on competitive House elections in 2018
- What to find the racial demographics for a congressional district? Go here
- California 49th District (Darrell Issa)
- Nevada 3rd District (Jacky Rosen)