Santiago Martinez, Senior Vice President of Data & Analytics at 270 Strategies, talks campaign data with Tony and Kevin, especially as it pertains to the Asian American and Pacific Islanders community, as we look ahead to the 2018 mid-term elections. We also analyze why Trumpcare is not much of a reform from Obamacare, and why it’s bad for older Americans and Americans living in poverty.
- Why Trumpcare is so short
- Wonky Explanation of the Impact of Trumpcare
- How the Republican Congress is Jamming through Trumpcare
- Asian-American population breakdown by age group (U.S. Census)
- Preet Bharara Tweeted he was fired by Trump