Kiran Ahuja, former Executive Director of the White House Asian-American & Pacific Islanders Initiative, joins the podcast for our second installment of AAPI Heritage month to share her inspiring story growing up in the Deep South to becoming one of the most prominent AAPI appointees in the Obama administration. Of course, we cannot not talk about Comey…so we did.
- Full Transcript of Trump’s interview with the Economist (wet kiss for Xi Jinping anyone?)
- Voter Suppression Commission overview
- Why Kris Kobach is a problem for voting rights
- Ann Coulter loves Kris Kobach
- “Real” news China trade deal primer
- Why the trade deal with China isn’t as bigly as DJT claims
- The history of “prime the pump” (tl:dr not invented by Trump)
Editorial Disclaimer: The content of this episode has been edited for clarity and better listening experience. We recorded this podcast over Skype, using Pamela Skype Audio Recorder, and edited this podcast using Adobe Audition. Painstaking effort has been taken to remove vocal annoyances like stuttering, talking too quickly, or overusing vocal cliches like “um”, “ah”, “uh”, and “you know.” We promise that none of our conversations have been edited out of sequence.