Omar Khan, former Obama administration official at the Office of U.S. Trade Representative and campaign manager for former Gov. Charlie Crist of Florida, joins the podcast to discuss what it was like to manage a state-wide campaign in Florida as an Asian-American and work on the Trans-Pacific Partnership. Also, Tony and Kevin talk about judicial independence and why Trump’s latest bullet-point plan to “reform” our tax code is just a tax cut for…well Trump.
- SF Judge blocks Trump’s sanctuary cities EO
- How Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin tried to sell Trump’s tax reform
- How Trump’s “tax reform” only benefits the rich (including himself)
- Overview of Trump’s bullet-point tax plan (want details? no one knows…TBD)
- Overview of Trump’s bullet-point tax plan (part 2)