Tony and Kevin psychoanalyze Trump as he continues to Twitter-troll Arnold Schwarzenegger about his Apprentice ratings. We also share some practical and effective grassroots activism tips to influence your representatives, and engage in a light-hearted but sentimental banter about our best and worst Chinese food takeout experiences on the campaign trail.
- Tony’s first introduction to the “Governator”–Conan the Destroyer
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s video response to Trump’s ratings trolling
- What really happened at Bowling Green, Kentucky (tl:dr there was no massacre)
- Justice Department Press Release on the Iraqi Terrorists in Bowling Green
- Kellyanne Conway (sort of) apologizing for her latest “alternative facts”
- Congressional switchboards overloaded with calls
- Glenn Thrush’s Interview with Chuck Todd about Trump’s TV Interview Habit
- Where the most amazing Chinese takeout experience happened: 88 China Bistro
- Wondering why Tony’s obsessed with Cake Noodle? Check it out here
- Pho Kim Long–Tony’s favorite spot in Las Vegas
- Best Chinese restaurant in Washington, DC–Great Wall Szechuan House
Editorial Disclaimer: The content of this episode has been edited for clarity and better listening experience. We recorded this podcast over Skype, using Pamela Skype Audio Recorder, and edited this podcast using Adobe Audition. Painstaking effort has been taken to remove vocal annoyances like stuttering, talking too quickly, or overusing vocal cliches like “um”, “ah”, “uh”, and “you know.” We promise that none of our conversations have been edited out of sequence.