Ronnie Cho, candidate for NY City Council District 2, Head of Public Affairs at MTV, and long time Obama campaign and White House staffer joins the podcast to talk about his experience in politics. One simple advice from Ronnie to AAPIs who are on the fence about engaging in politics and our democracy: “just show up!” We also banter about Steve “Breitbart” Bannon and Reince Priebus’s future in their duel with the Trumplings (i.e. Jared and Ivanka).
- Why Trump’s attack on Syria to “send a message” is both confusing and troubling
- The only newsworthy item that came out of Trump’s first meeting with Xi: grandkids singing in Chinese
- Bannon is on the NSC no more
- Bannon trying to mend the fence with Trumpling Jared Kushner to save his job
- Bannon trying to mend the fence with Trumpling Jared Kushner to save his job part 2
- Rumor mill: who will replace Reince Priebus as the new White House Chief of Staff?
- Steve “Breitbart” Bannon apparent loves a gunfight (probably with Trumpling Jared Kushner)
Editorial Disclaimer: The content of this episode has been edited for clarity and better listening experience. We recorded this podcast over Skype, using Pamela Skype Audio Recorder, and edited this podcast using Adobe Audition. Painstaking effort has been taken to remove vocal annoyances like stuttering, talking too quickly, or overusing vocal cliches like “um”, “ah”, “uh”, and “you know.” We promise that none of our conversations have been edited out of sequence.