Santiago Martinez, Senior Vice President of Data & Analytics at 270 Strategies, talks campaign data with Tony and Kevin, especially as it pertains to the Asian American and Pacific Islanders community, as we look ahead to the 2018 mid-term elections. We also analyze why Trumpcare is not much of a reform from Obamacare, and why it’s bad for older Americans and Americans living in poverty.
- Why Trumpcare is so short
- Wonky Explanation of the Impact of Trumpcare
- How the Republican Congress is Jamming through Trumpcare
- Asian-American population breakdown by age group (U.S. Census)
- Preet Bharara Tweeted he was fired by Trump
Editorial Disclaimer: The content of this episode has been edited for clarity and better listening experience. We recorded this podcast over Skype, using Pamela Skype Audio Recorder, and edited this podcast using Adobe Audition. Painstaking effort has been taken to remove vocal annoyances like stuttering, talking too quickly, or overusing vocal cliches like “um”, “ah”, “uh”, and “you know.” We promise that none of our conversations have been edited out of sequence.