Gary Locke, former Governor of Washington, U.S. Secretary of Commerce, and U.S. Ambassador to China, joins the podcast to cap off our final episode of Asian-American & Pacific Islanders Heritage Month and shares stories from his incredible journey in public service. We also talk about a week worth of important news, as well as some bantering about the special election in Montana and the upcoming special election in Georgia’s 6th District.
- Why Trump’s 2018 budget proposal is bad for the opioid addiction epidemic
- FCC Net Neutrality
- Trump budget’s 2 trillion dollar mystery
- Young Jared is in trouble
- Bernie Sanders’s support for Rob Quist
- Montana’s demographics (not that favorable to Democrats)
- GA-06 has 9% Asian-Americans!
- Jon Ossoff’s appeal to Republicans