Jesse Moore, former VP at Rock The Vote and speechwriter and associate director of public engagement in the Obama White House, joins us to talk about youth engagement. We also reminisce about our times together working on the 2008 Obama campaign in Charlotte, turning North Carolina blue.
- The Moment North Carolina Turned Blue
- NATO Defense Spending Difference between Germany and the U.S.
- “Leader of the Free World Meets Trump”
- Awkward No-Handshake between Trump and Merkel
- “The Axis of Awkward”
- British Response to Sean Spicer’s baseless evidence that they helped wiretap Trump Tower
- Shep Smith of Fox News Blasts Trump for Using Fox to keep Gaslighting the Public about non-existent wiretapping
- Trump Goading North Korea on Twitter
- Judge Watson’s Decision on Trump’s Revised Muslim Ban
- Julia Carrie Wong’s awesome tweet about Asian-American standing up against Muslim Ban
- Attorney General of Hawaii, Derek Chin, on the Trump Muslim Ban
- Judge Chuang’s Decision to strike down Trump’s Revised Muslim Ban
Editorial Disclaimer: The content of this episode has been edited for clarity and better listening experience. We recorded this podcast over Skype, using Pamela Skype Audio Recorder, and edited this podcast using Adobe Audition. Painstaking effort has been taken to remove vocal annoyances like stuttering, talking too quickly, or overusing vocal cliches like “um”, “ah”, “uh”, and “you know.” We promise that none of our conversations have been edited out of sequence.